CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEER – Nationwide Locations
At CCC Group you will find a wide range of career opportunities for dedicated professionals to join our team. Employee ownership has given CCC Group a competitive advantage by rewarding our employees for their daily efforts which improve our competitiveness via productivity and quality. These efforts are what have made our company successful over the many decades. We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, professional development opportunities and a culture where a work/life balance is encouraged. If you would like to learn more about how you too can become an employee owner and work alongside others who take pride in their work, contact us today!
– Our Electrical Division may have an exciting new opportunity for you! We are currently seeking experienced candidates for an Electrical Project Engineer to be assigned to projects nationwide. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the planning and oversight of all electrical and instrumentation activities on industrial construction project sites ranging in size of $5M-$15M. Nationwide travel is required. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their resume for confidential review by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
MANUAL MACHINIST – 2nd SHIFT – San Antonio, TX
– CCC Group has several openings for Manual Machinists in San Antonio, TX. Candidates must be proficient in the set up and operation of manual machines to include horizontal boring mills, surface grinders, engine lathes, vertical turret lathes and vertical mills. Experience working with a variety of materials including carbon and stainless steel, alloys, aluminum, cast iron, cast steel and plastics is also required. Clear and effective communication skills are essential. Must have necessary hand and measuring tools. Interested candidates are welcomed to submit their resume for confidential review by email to: email@example.com
or apply in person at our San Antonio corporate office.
ENTRY LEVEL AUDITOR – San Antonio, TX
– CCC Group, Inc. is currently seeking an Entry Level Auditor for the Corporate Auditing Department. The incumbent will perform a variety of auditing tasks related to billing or compliance audits and will be required to handle a variety of challenging matters. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume for review via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SENIOR ESTIMATOR – San Antonio, TX
– CCC Group is currently seeking an experienced candidate for a SR. Estimator position to be based out of the San Antonio Corporate Office. The successful candidate will be responsible for organizing and executing all aspects and craft disciplines for industrial project estimates across multiple states. Qualified candidates are welcomed to submit their resume to email@example.com
CORPORATE CRAFT RECRUITER – San Antonio, TX
– CCC Group, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Corporate Craft Recruiter. They will focus their efforts on attracting and on-boarding candidates for all craft levels across the company to include laborers, skilled craft workers as well as support staff for projects and offices across the country and internationally. Qualified candidates can forward your resume to us today at firstname.lastname@example.org
INDUSTRIAL CONSTRUCTION CRAFTS – Nationwide
– Find out what it would be like to work for a top ENR ranking contractor. Placing #121, over 400 industrial contractors, CCC Group, Inc. continues “Delivering Excellence Everyday”. With numerous projects nationwide, CCC Group, Inc. may have an opportunity for you! Submit your resume today to find out more about NATIONWIDE CRAFT OPPORTUNITIES such as: Welders, Electricians, Pipefitters, Ironworkers, Crane Operators, and many email@example.com