Having in-house fabrication, machining, and industrial coating facilities, along with a hydraulic repair shop has allowed CCC to provide full service capabilities to many clients, a few include…..
- Brake Supply
- Commercial Metals
- Drake Cement
- Fluor Daniel
- Gerdau Ameristeel
- Gulf Marine
- International Paper
- National Oilwell
- North American Coal
- Philippi-Hagenbach, Inc.
- Seadrift Coke, L.P.
- Southwest Research Institute
- Sherwin Alumina
- South Texas Mining Venture
- Stewart & Stevenson Services
- Texas Industries, Inc. (TXI)
- Metso Texas Shedder
- TWF Services
CCC Group offers complete specialized steel fabrication, industrial machining and hydraulic repair services.
The hydraulic repair shop specializes in big bore and long stroke hydraulic cylinder rebuilding and manufacturing.
- 50,000 lb/ft piston nut torquing capacity
- 7 1/2 and 10 ton overhead cranes
- Cylinder honing 2 1/2"-21" diameter x 28' long
- Chrome rod replacement up to 24" o.d.
- Cylinder barrel replacement up to 50" o.d.
- Complete custom cylinder design and manufacture
- All components fully tested prior to shipment
- English / Metric
- QUICK DELIVERY!
Hydraulic Services for Recycling Industry
Project required field installation of all the hydraulic tubing and hoses on an automobile shredder. We were also responsible for start-up and commissioning for the complete hydraulic system. The Hydraulic Division worked with the owners and the electronic controls group during commissioning to set operation parameters for this machine.
Honing of a 250 ton boom luffing cylinder. It has a bore diameter of 18" and a length of 22'.