|Architects and Consultants
- Arnold and O'Sheridan, Inc.
- Clemons, Rutherford & Associates
- DLR Group
- DRG Architects
- Durrant Justice
- HDR, Inc.
- HOK, Inc.
- HKS, Inc.
- HLM Design, Inc.
- Plan One/Architects
- R&N Systems Design
- Rosser International, Inc.
- Wiginton Hooker Jeffry Architects
General Contractors and Construction Managers
- Balfour Beatty Construction Company
- Bell and Associates Construction
- Groathouse Construction, Inc.
- Harper & Company Builders, Inc.
- Jaynes Corporation
- Manhattan Construction Company
- Merit Construction Company
- Moss & Associates
- Satterfield & Pontikes Construction, Inc.
- Skanska USA Building, Inc.
- Turner Construction Company
- W.G. Yates & Sons Construction Company
- CM Security Group
- Creative Industries, Inc.
- Electronic Control Automation
- Global Security Glazing
- Habersham Metal Products Company
- Hope's Security Products, Inc.
- Kane Manufacturing Corporation
- Marathon Engineering Corporation
- Norix Group, Inc.
- R.R. Brink Locking Systems
- Sheffield Plastics, Inc.
- Southern Folger Detention Equipment Company
- SteelCell of North America
- Steel Door Industries, Inc.
- Trussbilt, LLC
- Tymetal Corporation
- Willoughby Industries, Inc.
|The Detention Systems Division (DSD) was established in 1996 to provide engineering, procurement, project management and installation services required to integrate complete lines of physical and electronic security products in turnkey packages for new and existing correctional facilities.
The DSD is held to the same stringent standards of industrial construction as every other division within the company. This includes the utilization of safety, quality control and project control procedures that are unparalleled in the detention systems industry.
With a management and engineering staff averaging over 20 years of experience per person, the DSD has successfully completed almost 150 projects totaling over $175 million in value. The DSD has consistently completed projects on schedule, within approved budgets and in accordance with contract documents by employing effective methods of planning and scheduling, project coordination, contract administration and cost control.
Since the DSD is one of 10 operating divisions within a much larger specialty construction firm, it has the staffing, licensing, bonding capacity and financial stability to effectively execute projects ranging from the smallest and simplest to the largest and most complex.
Interested in more information?
Contact us at email@example.com.
- Detention Equipment
- Security Hollow Metal Doors and Frames
- Security Hardware and Accessories
- Sliding Door Locking Devices and Vehicle Gate Operators
- Detention Furnishings and Acessories
- Security Hollow Metal Wall Panel Systems
- Security Woven Rod Mesh
- Detention Grating
- Security Cielings
- Detention Windows and Screens
- Security Glass and Glazing
- Prefabricated Steel Detention Cell Modules
- Security Electronics
- Door Control Systems
- Intercommunication Systems
- Closed Circuit Television Systems (CCTV)
- Video Visitation Systems
- Video Arraignment Systems
- Card Access Systems
- Watch and Guard Tower Systems
- Lightning/Surge Protection Systems
- Personal Alarm/Duress Systems
- Vehicle Detection Systems
- MATV Systems
- Inmate Data Management Systems
- Design Assistance
- Hardware Schedules
- Door Schedules
- Glazing Schedules
- Electronic Security Layouts
- Product Application
- Budgetary Assistance
- Constructability Assessment
- Engineering for Physical and Electronic Security
- Project Management
- Installation of Equipment
- Maintenance and Repair of Equipment
- Design/Build Assistance
|The Detention Systems Division has worked in many facilities throughout the U.S. from Wyoming to Florida, and many points in between. Below is an abbreviated list of our many projects. Also due to the high security that is uniquely designed for each facility, we are unable to share many pictures of our projects, however click above to view a few sample projects.
|Montgomery County Detention Facility
|Arkansas Department of Corrections Malvern Unit – Phase I
|Santa Maria Juvenile Hall Expansion
||Santa Maria, CA|
|Douglas County Justice Center Expansion
||Castle Rock, CO|
|Orange County Corrections Center Expansion – Phase 2
|Dawson County Sheriff’s Office and Adult Detention Center
|Iowa State Penitentiary
||Fort Madison, IA|
|Douglas County Jail
|Saline County Justice Facility
|Tallahatchie County Detention Facility
|NC Central Prison Reception/Diagnostic Center & Maximum Security Housing Unit
|Douglas County Corrections Center
|Valencia County Detention Facility
||Los Lunas, NM|
|Sequoyah County Jail
|West Tennessee Medium Security Prison
|Fairfield County Detention Center
|Travis County Criminal Justice Center
|Bell County Jail
|Tarrant County Green Bay Confinement Unit Expansion
||Fort Worth, TX|
|Harris County Juvenile Justice Center
|Bexar County Jail Annex
||San Antonio, TX|
|High Security & Special Needs Facility and Area “A” Addition
For more information regarding our projects, contact us at Detention@cccgroupinc.com.
|Project Experience in Georgia|
|| || |
|Project Experience in Alabama|
|| || |
| || |