Hancock County Public Safety Complex
Provide all engineering, procurement and construction services required to furnish and install detention equipment and security electronics.
The Hancock County Public Safety Complex replaces a facility that was completely destroyed in 2005 by Hurricane Katrina. It includes a highly technical jail, operations center, and court facility all located under one roof. The largest part of the 98,970 SF building is the county jail, which has a capacity of 300 inmates and provides all services, such as medical, kitchen, laundry and inmate programs. The jail design operates in a podular indirect supervision style, but is designed to allow for transition to a direct supervision model in the future.
- Security hollow metal doors and frames.
- Security hollow metal wall panel systems.
- Concrete filling of all cell wall panels.
- Security plumbing and light fixtures in cells.
- Floor of mezzanine level cells and mezzanine walkways comprised of steel decking and concrete overlay.
- Security hollow metal ceiling panel systems.
- Security hardware and locking devices.
- Security glazing.
- Security woven wire mesh and bar grating.
- Security furnishings and accessories.
- PLC monitoring and control system.
- Intercom/paging system.
- Nurse call system.
- Court audiovisual system.
- Video visitation system.
- Video surveillance system.
- Cable television system.
- Access control system.
- Uninterruptable power source.
White Construction Company
White Construction Company is a family-owned general contracting and construction management firm headquartered in Austin, Texas and Ridgeland, Mississippi. The company was founded in 1971 and is licensed in 18 states. Its services include general contracting, construction management, design-build and building information modeling.