Provide construction services to rebuild and enhance 8,000 ft of Corpus Christi’s seawall to protect downtown community from storm surges. Each phase of the project was completed ahead of schedule.
- Pile Driving – approximately 13,270 lf of AZ-18 sheet pile
- Placed 8,500 CYD of concrete
- Asphalt Paving
- Construction of handicapped access ramps
- Construction of hydrostatic relief systems
- Construction of new boat ramps
- Construction of new stormwater outfall structures
- Beach replenishment
City of Corpus Christi
Corpus Christi, Texas
A coastal city with a beautiful bayfront and home to the sixth largest port in the nation.