Safety & Quality
Protecting the safety and health of our employees, clients and the communities as we work is a fundamental objective of our company. CCC Group has a proactive Safety, Health and Environmental Commitment directed at a ZERO ACCIDENT WORK ENVIRONMENT. We believe that excellence in safety is equally important to a successful project as quality and productivity.
Our commitment to safety remains steadfast and is put into action in every aspect of our operations. From the safety training received by each new employee complimented by ongoing relevant training, to the pre-job safety planning for new projects accompanied by the continued safety pre-task safety analyses executed at the change of every task, our standard safety practices make working safely a strong element of our culture.
The genuine interest of each CCC personnel to exceed expectations is a key driver in our company’s Quality goal of “Doing the job right, the first time”.
CCC’s Quality Program’s Key Elements:
- Fully developed and detailed Quality Manual for all major areas of construction
- ASME/NBIC Quality Control manual for fabrication, assembly and repairs/alterations of boilers and pressure vessels in shop or field
- Adhere to established procedures and corporate quality assurance guidelines
- Incorporate industry approved measuring systems in all work
- Project specific quality inspections plans
Our inspectors hold nationally recognized certifications issued by organizations such as: