Covel Gardens Power Generation from Landfill Gas
Construction of methane gas to energy facility.
- Gas tie-ins to the existing flare facility, main header to gas processing & blower skid and distribution piping to each genset.
- Provided and installed all underground piping, utilities and foundations to 6 each Cat 3520C reciprocating gas engine generator set
- Construct the gas processing facility and several modular buildings.
- Fabrication and field installation of the module enclosure housing the gensets. Included installation of all inter-connecting mechanical piping and equipment
- Installed owner supplied radiators, sound attenuation equipment, and air intake and exhaust ductwork
- Electrical and instrumentation
- Civil work
Energy Developments, Inc.
Covel Gardens, TX
Energy Developments Limited (ENE) is an international provider of safe, clean, low greenhouse gas emissions energy and remote energy solutions.