Light Medium Speed Roll-on/Roll-off (LMSR) Layberth Facility
CCC was responsible for this EPC fast-track construction of a new berthing facility for U.S. Navy ships.
Since the Port of Corpus Christi is a “strategic military deployment seaport” the US Navy designated this layberth facility for the U.S. Navy Ship Benavidez. It is one of several pre-positioned ships that are constantly maintained, equipped and kept at the highest state of readiness for rapid response deployment.
- Concrete pile supported dock facility
- Three concrete pile breasting dolphins
- Two concrete pile supported mooring dolphins
- Perimeter fencing/security
- Ship electrical hook up support
Port of Corpus Christi / United States Navy
Corpus Christi, Texas
Corpus Christi’s Port has multiple terminals serving a wide variety of industries, cargo and commodities.