Solvay Onsite Maintenance
For the past 6 years CCC Group has acted as the resident maintenance contractor for both the Houston and Baytown plants for Solvay.
- Piping and valve repairs and installations
- Acid regeneration vessel repairs
- Code Repairs
- Tank repairs and installation
- Specialty Fabrication work including special alloys
- Vessel change outs
- Civil work
- Underground piping and storm systems repairs
- General maintenance work, i.e floor and wall repair in administrative areas
- Planning and scheduling of CCC and subcontractor work
- Administrative work
- Subcontractor Management
- Assist in Quality Control and Safety
- Turnaround planning and execution
Solvay Chemicals, Inc. and its subsidiary Solvay Fluorides, LLC combine to form Solvay’s North American chemical operations. Solvay delivers its streamlined business processes in the manufacture of a diverse portfolio of products including hydrogen peroxide, soda ash, sodium bicarbonate, and fluoride products.
Rhodia Eco Services is the largest producer of sulfuric acid made from sulfur in North America with other products; Amines, Cellulose acetate, Diphenols & derivatives, Engineering plastics, Fluorinated compounds, Intermediates, Phosphorus derivatives, Polyamide fibers, Precipitated silica, Rare earths, mixed oxides & aluminas, Solvents, Specialty polymers & monomers, Sulfuric acid & services, Surfactants and Textile yarns.