System 2 Conveyor & Mobile Equipment Installation from Germany to Colombia
Project involved complete dismantle of material handling system in Germany, shipment to Colombia and system rebuild.
- Mining and material handling system dismantle
- Shipment to Colombia, South America
- Rebuild and erection of system
- All electrical
- All mechanical work for the entire system including mobile and fixed stackers, 6 kilometers of 84′ wide conveyors, mobile sizers, and mobile apron feeders.
- Provided management, on-site supervision and technical expertise for the project.
- CCC was responsible for managing over 150,000 labor hours.
For more information regarding our comprehensive Mining Machinery services, please contact:
Mr. Clayton Huebner, Mining Division Manager
Colombia, South America
Drummond has more than 75 years of coal mining experience in the United States and more than 16 years of experience in Colombia.