Alcoa TN Automotive Expansion – Structural Package
CCC Group self performed and managed all of the structural work in support of the overall EPCM contract for the Alcoa Tennessee Automotive Expansion.
- 1,040 tons of structural steel – furnish and erection
- Miscellaneous metals – furnish and install
- All structural excavations
- Rebar – furnish and install
- Structural concrete forming and placement
- Structural additions to existing buildings
Alcoa is the world’s leading producer of primary and fabricated aluminum, as well as the world’s largest miner of bauxite and refiner of alumina.