Mini Mill Plant Maintenance
On-going resident maintenance services working closely with onsite management to continually improve and to maintain the operation for the mini-mill. Our crews have averaged approximately 35,000 man-hours per year.
- Mechanical repairs and upgrades
- Structural repairs and upgrades
- Equipment Installation
- Equipment overhauls
- Pollution control systems installation & maintenance
- Miscellaneous mill and casting equipment maintenance
- Ladle and melt shop furnaces repairs
- Various cooling table expansions
- Piping repairs and upgrades
- Onsite fabrication
- Outage scheduling and staffing
- Emergency Call-Outs
CMC Steel Texas
Established in 1947, CMC Steel Texas was Commercial Metals Company’s first minimill, originally constructed as a rebar producing, rail reroll mill with strong ties to the local Texas community. Through continuous upgrades and technology improvements, CMC Steel Texas has evolved into a world-class, state-of-the-art steel mini-mill that ships product globally and is capable of producing a broad range of shapes, merchant bar and special bar quality products in many grades.