CCC Group offers complete steel fabrication, industrial machining and hydraulic repair services.
Our machining capabilities are a great compliment to our fabrication services. With a commitment to maintain a constant investment in modern equipment, we are able to serve the very diverse machining needs of our clients.
The equipment in the machine shop includes:
- Lathes of various sizes from 13″ diameter toolroom lathe, to a 60″ swing by 18′ bed engine lathe
- 55″ Swing Vertical Mills
- Vertical Machining Centers
- Horizontal Boring Mills with a 5′ square machining envelope and state-of-the-art CNC controls
- Numerous grinding machines and attachments to perform surface and diameter grinding operations
- Portable machining equipment to perform line-boring and facing.
- Manual and CNC Machining
- Large Turning to 124′ O.D. and 206′ Length
- Horizontal Milling up to 132′(X)
- 72′(Y) 60′ (Z) axis
- 24/7 Equipment Repairs
- Portable Milling and Line Boring
- Large Part Repair Specialists
- ASME Code Fabrication to compliment machining and hydraulics capabilities